Friday, April 25, 2014

Meet Bunny!

I realize this post is a little late, since Bunny is one month old already.  But the past few months have been crazy.  You know how it is, right?  Anyways, here she is!


She is the sweetest, most adorable baby in the history of ever.  I'm obligated to say that because I'm her mother, but it's still true. ;)  Pumpkin is completely infatuated, just like the rest of us.  He's adapted from only child to the roll of big brother in no time.  He likes to talk about how he'll protect her… from the zombie apocalypse!  Maybe I shouldn't have downloaded that plants vs. zombies game to the tablet....



She's a tiny thing; only 6lbs 7oz at birth, and at one month she's only just barely reached 9lbs.  She was delivered via c-section, and I've spent the past month recovering from that.  But we're all doing well, and adjusting to the new routines fine.  Bunny hasn't let me get any sewing done, but I long ago mastered the skill of knitting with a newborn on my lap when Pumpkin was born, so you can expect to see plenty of stitching coming soon!  I've got some very exciting things in the works, and I can't wait to share them with you!  There's also several "new" techniques I've come up with that I want to share, including my Better Bootie Cast On that I talk about here.  I'm hoping to have that post ready for next week, so come back and check it out!

-Sparrow

2 comments:

  1. What and adorable angel you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin and Bunny are adorable. I just discovered your blog, and enjoy your writing style and creativity. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Kimmy

    ReplyDelete